Privacy Statement Medify Article 1: Introduction
1. Medify B.V., hereinafter referred to as Medify, processes information about people on a daily basis. Medify complies with the law when collecting and processing personal data, respects the privacy of the people about whom it receives information and treats this information confidentially.
2. Medify takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data has not been properly secured or there are signs of misuse, contact Medify directly at: email@example.com
3. In this privacy statement, Medify explains what personal data is collected and processed, and for what purposes.
◦ Every user of the website. Medify:
◦ www.medify.eu Article 3: Personal Data Collection
1. Medify processes your personal data when you make use of our services and/or when you provide such information to Medify. Medify can collect the following personal data:
a. First name and surname
c. Date of birth
e. Marital status
f. Phone number
h. IP address
i. Other relevant and additional personal data
2. Medify does not intend to collect data from persons under the age of 16 without their parents or guardians consent. Parents are asked to get involved in their children's online activities to prevent data being collected from persons under the age of 16 without parental consent.
Medify is not able to check whether a visitor is older than 16 years of age. It is therefore possible that, without Medify being aware of it, personal data from a minor might have been collected without the parent or guardians consent.
If you think that this may have occurred, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
. Medify will then investigate whether personal data from a minor has been processed without the parent or guardians consent. If this appears to be the case, the personal data which was collected will be deleted. Article 4: Processing personal data
1. Medify processes various types of personal data for different purposes. Article 3 indicates what personal data is collected. Article 4 explains the purposes for which such personal data is collected.
2. In summary, it can be stated that personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a. Execution of the agreement
b. Advertising and marketing
c. To contact us for service or to provide information on a service
d. Due to a legal obligation
e. Due to a legitimate interest
3. Providing services
To guarantee a good service, Medify requires various types of personal data. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and possibly other personal data, as well as special personal data such as your physical condition and any medication used. Without this personal information, Medify will be unable to provide any services.
4. Marketing objectives
Medify cannot survive without (new) customers. In order to acquire new customers and new orders, Medify gathers information of a commercial interest about companies and employees, like the position of a company in the market, the potential interest of the company in our services, and the people within the company with whom we want to get in touch with, or come into contact with. This data is collected on the basis of a legitimate business interest.
5. Social media
Medify profiles itself on social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and LinkedIn. Medify obtains your personal data when you use functions on the website and social media channels.
6. Application process
Personal data is collected from applicants in the context of an application process. This includes the personal data that the applicants have provided without obligation. Medify collects, processes and stores the data relevant to completing the application process, and will delete the data it has collected 4 weeks after the end of the process, unless you give us permission to keep your personal data for a longer period. We will request explicit permission from you to do this.
7. Other reasons
If Medify wants to use your personal data for any other reason, explicit permission will be requested. Article 5: Transfer to third parties
1. Medify will provide your personal data to third parties if this is deemed necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with its legal obligations.
3. With your permission, Medify can transfer your personal data to other third parties. The permission given by you is only valid if what you are giving permission for is made clear, along with what the consequences are. Article 6: Retention period
1. Medify will not store your personal data for a period longer than what is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data was collected, unless the law allows it to do otherwise, or you have explicitly granted permission. Article 7: Rights of the person concerned
1. In order to ensure fair processing of personal data, you, as a data subject, have various rights. You can exercise such rights against Medify.
2. You have the right:
a. to information
The right to information means that you have the right to know what happens to your personal data, and for what reason. Medify will provide you with this information via this privacy statement.
b. to inspect
The right of inspection means that you may inspect the personal data collected by Medify.
c. to correct
The right to correction or rectification means that you may submit a request to change your personal data when the personal data collected is incorrect or no longer up-to-date.
d. to remove
Under certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted.
e. to transfer
The right to personal data transferability gives you the right to receive a copy of your personal data which you have supplied to Medify.
3. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you must submit a written request to Medify via email@example.com
Medify is careful with the privacy rights of everyone, and would like to make sure that the person making the request is actually the person to whom the data relates. Therefore, you are requested to include a copy of your ID together with the request. In this copy, ensure to redact your photo, MRZ, passport number and BSN number, due to your privacy rights.
Within 4 weeks from the date of the request, Medify will make a decision and inform you about it.
4. If you have a complaint on Medify's personal data processing, you may file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Article 8: Conclusion
1. Do you have any further questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This privacy statement is in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Act. The legislation is subject to change. Medify closely follows the Privacy Act. For this reason, this privacy statement may be modified. The latest version will always be published on this page.